Table of contents
About this book
The second, updated edition of Management of Breast Cancer in Older Women offers the reader evidence-based knowledge to support the care of older patients with breast cancer. It presents the most up-to-date research and clinical practice from leading specialists across a range of fields that come into contact with older breast cancer patients.
With new chapters on nursing and clinical trials in older women, as well as patient perspectives and the issues of managing patients with cognitive impairment, the book offers a new focus on this increasingly common and important group of patients. Multidisciplinary in its approach, this book covers all the bases for managing breast cancer in older women. The full range of therapeutic options is presented, as well as the epidemiology and specific psychosocial considerations for older patients.
Medical, surgical and radiation oncologists, breast nurses, gerontologists and all healthcare professionals involved in the management of older breast cancer patients will benefit from this unique and important work.
Editors and affiliations
- Book Title Management of Breast Cancer in Older Women
Riccardo A. Audisio
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-11875-4
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine Medicine (R0)
- Hardcover ISBN 978-3-030-11874-7
- eBook ISBN 978-3-030-11875-4
- Edition Number 2
- Number of Pages X, 261
- Number of Illustrations 7 b/w illustrations, 15 illustrations in colour
- Buy this book on publisher's site