About this book
This book explores the policy implications of the unified theory of capitalism—how economic growth has led to a new epoch, the Anthropocene, and it presents a new set of economic principles that are needed in this new age. The unified theory of capitalism has been published as a new scientific endeavor, attempting to present new economics for the Anthropocene age that are empirically verifiable and fully consistent with the physical sciences.
This book elaborates on the implications of the unified theory for both the science of economics and for public policies. In particular, this book develops in more detail the policy implications, discussing the fundamental economic and societal policy issues of our time—employment, inequality, the environment, and quality of life—in empirical terms.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-11656-9
- Copyright Information The Editor(s) (if applicable) and The Author(s), under exclusive license to Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Palgrave Macmillan, Cham
- eBook Packages Economics and Finance Economics and Finance (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-11655-2
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-11656-9
- Buy this book on publisher's site
- Industry Sectors
- Finance, Business & Banking