Table of contents
About these proceedings
This book presents 57 peer-reviewed papers from the 12th Conference on Traffic and Granular Flow (TGF) held in Washington, DC, in July 2017. It offers a unique synthesis of the latest scientific findings made by researchers from different countries, institutions and disciplines.
The research fields covered range from physics, computer science and engineering and they may be all grouped under the topic of "Traffic and Granular Flow". The main theme of the Conference was: "From Molecular Interactions to Internet of Things and Smart Cities: The Role of Technology in the Understanding and the Evolution of Particle Dynamics".
Connected and Automated Vehicles (CAV) Biological Systems Pedestrians and Crowd Dynamics Vehicular Traffic Evacuation Nano-particles and molecular dynamics Complex networks Inter-modal Urban Traffic Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) Internet of Things (IoT)
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-11440-4
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Mathematics and Statistics
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-11439-8
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-11440-4
- Buy this book on publisher's site