Table of contents
About this book
This book provides clear surgical options when the cases are not “routine”. It follows both a “how to” manual as well as an algorithm-based guide to allow the reader to understand the thought process behind the proposed treatment strategy. In each chapter, international experts address how to avoid being in tough surgical situations through preoperative planning, how to better deal with commonly encountered intra-operative findings, how to deal with difficult laparoscopic, open, endoscopic, and anorectal cases, and how to avoid medico-legal issues.
Colorectal Surgery Consultation is simple and succinct and provides pragmatic advice and reproducible techniques that can be readily implemented by surgeons of varying experience to successfully treat complex colorectal problems through endoscopic and endoluminal approaches that may make the difference in patient outcomes.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-11181-6
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine Medicine (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-11180-9
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-11181-6
- Buy this book on publisher's site