About this book
This book comprehensively covers hand trauma from initial presentation to management. Material is presented in an easy to follow practically applicable way, bridging the gap between what trainees encounter during training and what is encountered in a busy emergency department . Topics covered include upper limb anatomy, soft tissue injuries and infections, hand fractures, anaesthesia, and referrals from primary care, with detailed guides provided on how to successfully perform techniques such as digit replantation, extravasation, and locoregional flaps.
Hand Trauma in Clinical Practice systematically describes a variety of categories of hand trauma, and plastic and orthopaedic surgical techniques. Therefore, it represents a valuable resource for practising and trainee plastic surgeons, orthopaedic surgeons, and emergency care specialists.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-10844-1
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-10843-4
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-10844-1
- Series Print ISSN 2199-6652
- Series Online ISSN 2199-6660
- Buy this book on publisher's site