Table of contents
About this book
This book presents a picture of the advances in the research of theoretical and practical frameworks of wastewater problems and solutions. The book deals with a basic concept and principles of modern biological, chemical and technical approaches to remediate various hazardous pollutants from wastewater. The latest empirical research findings in wastewater treatment are comprehensively discussed. Examples of low-cost technologies are also included.
The book is written for professionals, researchers, academics and students wanting to improve their understanding of the strategic role of environmental protection and advanced applied technologies.
Nanotechnology advancing wastewater treatment Water pollution and contamination Food chain and food web disturbance Sewage industries and storm water runoff Wastewater, risks to health, ecosystems, agriculture
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-08283-3
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2020
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Earth and Environmental Science Earth and Environmental Science (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-08282-6
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-08283-3
- Buy this book on publisher's site