About this book
This book provides a guide to the complexities of medical care through adolescence and into adulthood. The principles of transition, the management of patients and parents, and developmentally appropriate adolescent health care are discussed and evaluated. The academic importance of understanding long-term outcomes of treatments and diseases that began in childhood is also covered.
This book aims to help readers build a multidisciplinary transition team and details the barriers encountered in this process and the ways to overcome them.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-05895-1
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-05893-7
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-05895-1
- Buy this book on publisher's site