About this book
This edited volume explores the Israeli-Turkish relations in the 2000s from a multi-dimensional perspective providing a comparative analysis on the subjects of politics, ideology, civil society, identity, energy, and economic relations. The contributors from both countries offer insights on the complex situation in the Middle East which is important for the understanding of the contemporary region. The work will appeal to a wide audience including academics, researchers, political analysts, and journalists.
Ayşegül Sever is Professor of International Relations at Marmara University, Turkey. Currently, she is Visiting Scholar at London School of Economics IDEAS, UK.
Orna Almog is an independent researcher. Most recently, she was Senior Lecturer in Politics and International Relations at Kingston University London, UK.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-05786-2
- Copyright Information The Editor(s) (if applicable) and The Author(s), under exclusive license to Springer Nature Switzerland AG, part of Springer Nature 2019
- Publisher Name Palgrave Macmillan, Cham
- eBook Packages Political Science and International Studies Political Science and International Studies (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-05785-5
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-05786-2
- Buy this book on publisher's site