About these proceedings
This volume presents current trends in analysis and partial differential equations from researchers in developing countries. The fruit of the project 'Analysis in Developing Countries', whose aim was to bring together researchers from around the world, the volume also includes some contributions from researchers from developed countries.
Focusing on topics in analysis related to partial differential equations, this volume contains selected contributions from the activities of the project at Imperial College London, namely the conference on Analysis and Partial Differential Equations held in September 2016 and the subsequent Official Development Assistance Week held in November 2016. Topics represented include Fourier analysis, pseudo-differential operators, integral equations, as well as related topics from numerical analysis and bifurcation theory, and the countries represented range from Burkina Faso and Ghana to Armenia, Kyrgyzstan and Tajikistan, including contributions from Brazil, Colombia and Cuba, as well as India and China.
Suitable for postgraduate students and beyond, this volume offers the reader a broader, global perspective of contemporary research in analysis.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-05657-5
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Mathematics and Statistics Mathematics and Statistics (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-05656-8
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-05657-5
- Series Print ISSN 2194-1009
- Series Online ISSN 2194-1017
- Buy this book on publisher's site
- Industry Sectors
- Finance, Business & Banking