Table of contents
About this book
This volume, like its predecessors, is based on the special session on pseudo-differential operators, one of the many special sessions at the 11th ISAAC Congress, held at Linnaeus University in Sweden on August 14-18, 2017. It includes research papers presented at the session and invited papers by experts in fields that involve pseudo-differential operators.
The first four chapters focus on the functional analysis of pseudo-differential operators on a spectrum of settings from Z to Rn to compact groups. Chapters 5 and 6 discuss operators on Lie groups and manifolds with edge, while the following two chapters cover topics related to probabilities. The final chapters then address topics in differential equations.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-05168-6
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Birkhäuser, Cham
- eBook Packages Mathematics and Statistics Mathematics and Statistics (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-05167-9
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-05168-6
- Series Print ISSN 2297-0215
- Series Online ISSN 2297-024X
- Buy this book on publisher's site