Table of contents
About this book
This book describes innovative ways to do research about, and design interventions for, cyberbullying by children and adolescents. It does this by taking a narrative approach. How can narrative research methods complement the mostly quantitative methods (e.g. surveys, experiments, ….) in cyberbullying research ? And how can stories be used to inform young people about the issue and empower them? Throughout the book, special attention is paid to new information and communication technologies, and the opportunities ICTs provide for narrative research (e.g. as a source of naturally occurring stories on cyberbullying), and for narrative health interventions (e.g. via Influencers).
The book thus integrates research and insights from the fields of cyberbullying, narrative methods, narrative health communication, and new information and communication technologies.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-04960-7
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Social Sciences
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-04959-1
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-04960-7
- Buy this book on publisher's site