About this book
This book brings awareness to a neglected condition that is nevertheless prevalent world-wide. Much focus is justly given to pulmonary tuberculosis, one of the key medical scourges of humanity, but this disease also often manifests itself in organs outside of the lungs. There is however a surprising lack of information available on extrapulmonary TB, which this book aims to remedy. Specifically, research, as well as epidemiology, diagnosis, and treatment options, are discussed in detail by an international list of experts.
This comprehensive product serves as a valuable resource to numerous fields of medicine due to the presence of extrapulmonary tuberculosis throughout the human body.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-04744-3
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Biomedical and Life Sciences
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-04743-6
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-04744-3
- Buy this book on publisher's site