About this book
The book’s coverage extends across disciplines and domains, including:
- Resilience and personality disorders in older age.
- Cultural and ethnic perspectives on enhancing resilience in aging
- Sustained by the sacred: religious and spiritual factors for resilience in adulthood and aging.
- Building resilience in persons with early-stage dementia and their care partners.
- Interdisciplinary geriatric mental health resilience interventions.
- Developing resilience in the aged and dementia care workforce.
- Using technology to enhance resilience among older adults.
This wide-ranging and updated lifespan approach gives Resilience in Aging, 2nd Edition particular relevance to the gamut of practitioners in gerontology and geriatrics, including health psychologists, neuropsychologists, clinical psychologists, psychiatrists, social workers, geriatricians, family physicians, nurses, occupational and physical therapists, among others.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-04555-5
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Behavioral Science and Psychology
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-04554-8
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-04555-5
- Buy this book on publisher's site