About this book
This textbook provides a starter’s guide to VHDL. This book can be used in conjunction with a one-semester course in Digital Systems Design or on its own for designers who only need an introduction to the language. This book is designed to provide a bottoms-up approach to learning the VHDL language. This design supports a course in which foundational knowledge is covered before moving into advanced topics. However, this design also supports use as a reference manual. The author has designed the presentation with learning goals and assessment at its core. Each section addresses a specific learning outcome that the student should be able to “do” after its completion. The concept checks and exercise problems provide a rich set of assessment tools to measure student performance on each outcome.
- A comprehensive coverage of the basic capability of VHDL;
- Emphasizes examples from which students can learn: contains a solved example for nearly every section in the book;
- Includes more than 400 exercise problems, as well as concept check questions for each section, tied directly to specific learning outcomes.
VHDL Textbook VHDL Quick reference Digital systems textbook Digital design textbook Digital Design with VHDL
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-04516-6
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-04515-9
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-04516-6
- Buy this book on publisher's site