About this book
Topics featured in this book include:
- Latino and Black parental resources, investments, and beliefs.
- Academic socialization in the homes of Black and Latino preschool children.
- Development of culturally-informed interventions to promote children’s school readiness skills.
- Family-school partnerships as a tool for improving educational opportunities.
- Directions for future research.
Academic Socialization of Young Black and Latino Children is a must-have resource for researchers, educators, clinicians and related professionals, and graduate students in diverse fields including education, developmental and school psychology, family studies, counseling psychology and social work, and sociology of culture.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-04486-2
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Behavioral Science and Psychology
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-04485-5
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-04486-2
- Buy this book on publisher's site
- Industry Sectors