About this book
It starts with a detailed discussion of classical Fourier theory to enable readers to grasp the construction and analysis of advanced fast Fourier algorithms introduced in the second part, such as nonequispaced and sparse FFTs in higher dimensions.
Lastly, it contains a selection of numerical applications, including recent research results on nonlinear function approximation by exponential sums.
The code of most of the presented algorithms is available in the authors’ public domain software packages.Students and researchers alike benefit from this unified presentation of Fourier theory and corresponding algorithms.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-04306-3
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2018
- Publisher Name Birkhäuser, Cham
- eBook Packages Mathematics and Statistics Mathematics and Statistics (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-04305-6
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-04306-3
- Series Print ISSN 2296-5009
- Series Online ISSN 2296-5017
- Buy this book on publisher's site