About this book
The ACADEMY OF INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS (UK and Ireland Chapter)
Published in association with the UK and Ireland Chapter of the Academy of International Business.
In line with the 45th AIB-UKI conference, this edited collection brings together fresh perspectives on international business strategy, with a focus on the challenges faced by multinational enterprises (MNEs) in today’s changing commercial and political landscape. With a diverse range of contributors from varying international backgrounds, this book discusses the different strategies employed by MNEs, and analyses how they cope with the current global business environment. An extremely useful read for those studying globalisation and MNEs, this book provides an interdisciplinary and timely approach to international business strategy.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-03931-8
- Copyright Information The Editor(s) (if applicable) and The Author(s), under exclusive license to Springer Nature Switzerland AG, part of Springer Nature 2019
- Publisher Name Palgrave Macmillan, Cham
- eBook Packages Business and Management Business and Management (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-03930-1
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-03931-8
- Series Print ISSN 2662-1223
- Series Online ISSN 2662-1231
- Buy this book on publisher's site
- Industry Sectors
- Finance, Business & Banking