About this book
This book provides a survey on research, development, and trends in innovative computing in communications engineering and computer science. It features selected and expanded papers from the EAI International Conference on Computer Science and Engineering 2018 (COMPSE 2018), with contributions by top global researchers and practitioners in the field. The content is of relevance to computer science graduates, researchers and academicians in computer science and engineering. The authors discuss new technologies in computer science and engineering that have reduced the dimension of data coverage worldwide, reducing the gaps and coverage of domains globally. They discuss how these advances have also contributed to strength in prediction, analysis, and decision in the areas such as Technology, Management, Social Computing, Green Computing, and Telecom. Contributions show how nurturing the research in technology and computing is essential to finding the right pattern in the ocean of data.
- Focuses on research areas of innovative computing and its application in engineering and technology;
- Includes contributions from researchers in computing and engineering from around the world;
- Features selected and expanded papers from EAI International Conference on Computer Science and Engineering 2018 (COMPSE 2018).
Innovative Computing Information Technology Internet of Things (IoT) Innovation in Big Data Innovation in Data Analytics Innovation in Soft Computing Innovation in Artificial Intelligence COMPSE 2018
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-03898-4
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-03897-7
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-03898-4
- Series Print ISSN 2522-8595
- Series Online ISSN 2522-8609
- Buy this book on publisher's site