About this book
This self-contained book addresses the three most popular computational methods in CAE (finite elements, boundary elements, collocation methods) in a unified way, bridging the gap between CAD and CAE.
It includes applications to a broad spectrum of engineering (benchmark) application problems, such as elasto-statics/dynamics and potential problems (thermal, acoustics, electrostatics). It also provides a large number of test cases, with full documentation of original sources, making it a valuable resource for any student or researcher in FEA-related areas.
The book, which assumes readers have a basic knowledge of FEA, can be used as additional reading for engineering courses as well as for other interdepartmental MSc courses.
CAD/CAE Integration Isogeometric Analysis Finite Element Method Boundary Element Method Collocation Methods IGA Partial Differential Equations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-03889-2
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-03888-5
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-03889-2
- Series Print ISSN 0925-0042
- Series Online ISSN 2214-7764
- Buy this book on publisher's site