About this book
This book comprehensively reviews clinical aspects and features of rheumatic and musculo-skeletal diseases in an integrated and easy to read format. It enables the reader to become confident in identifying common and unusual disease symptoms and be able to apply a variety of diagnostic modalities and evaluate potential treatment options. Every disease covered has a variety of clinically relevant images detailing both typical and rare signs and symptoms. Each image is accompanied by a detailed description covering relevant epidemiological data, diagnostic modalities and treatment options.
The Illustrated Handbook of Rheumatic and Musculo-Skeletal Diseases provides a comprehensive and clinically relevant guide for the diagnosis and treatment of a broad range of rheumatic and allied diseases. It is a valuable resource for the trainee and practising rheumatologist, general practitioner, orthopaedic specialist, and dermatologist.
- Book Title Illustrated Handbook of Rheumatic and Musculo-Skeletal Diseases
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-03664-5
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine Medicine (R0)
- Hardcover ISBN 978-3-030-03663-8
- eBook ISBN 978-3-030-03664-5
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XXI, 379
- Number of Illustrations 59 b/w illustrations, 345 illustrations in colour
Imaging / Radiology
- Buy this book on publisher's site