About this book
This book covers issues related to 5G network security. The authors start by providing details on network architecture and key requirements. They then outline the issues concerning security policies and various solutions that can handle these policies. Use of SDN-NFV technologies for security enhancement is also covered. The book includes intelligent solutions by utilizing the features of artificial intelligence and machine learning to improve the performance of the 5G security protocols and models. Optimization of security models is covered as a separate section with a detailed information on the security of 5G-based edge, fog, and osmotic computing. This book provides detailed guidance and reference material for academicians, professionals, and researchers.
- Presents extensive information and data on research and challenges in 5G networks;
- Covers basic architectures, models, security frameworks, and software-defined solutions for security issues in 5G networks;
- Provides solutions that can help in the growth of new startups as well as research directions concerning the future of 5G networks.
Fog/Edge/Osmotic Computing 5G Communications Internet of Things Wireless Networking BSNs HetNets Cellular Networks Software Defined Networks
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-03508-2
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering Engineering (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-03507-5
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-03508-2
- Buy this book on publisher's site