About this book
This book introduces readers to the theory and practice of extrusion bioprinting of scaffolds for tissue engineering applications. The author emphasizes the fundamentals and practical applications of extrusion bioprinting to scaffold fabrication, in a manner particularly suitable for those who wish to master the subject matter and apply it to real tissue engineering applications. Readers will learn to design, fabricate, and characterize tissue scaffolds to be created by means of extrusion bio-printing technology.
- Provides a comprehensive introduction to extrusion bioprinting technology;
- Discusses methods and techniques for the design, fabrication, and characterization of scaffolds based on extrusion bio-printing technology;
- Includes case studies of print and characterizing scaffolds for tissue engineering applications;
- Enables readers to fabricate and characterize scaffolds with living cells for tissue engineering applications.
3D Biofabrication Additive Manufacturing 3D Bioprinting and Nanotechnology Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine Scaffold fabrication
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-03460-3
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering Engineering (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-03459-7
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-03460-3
- Buy this book on publisher's site