About this book
This book explores new ways for companies to sustain their success, by means of viable business models and a values-driven culture. The point of departure is a value proposition designed to last, and grounded in the values espoused and actively practiced by the organization. These values are in turn the product of a values creation process, which is essential to any business trying to ensure its viability in the long run. A concise step-by-step process explains how this process can be introduced to keep companies competitive for and in the future.
In subsequent chapters, the book describes key challenges for modern management, introduces a paradigm of sustainable management, and presents roadmaps to future viability and axioms of viable business management.
Active practitioners in executive and operational management roles, research and development, innovation management, human resources, sustainability, or process management will benefit from this volume. Given its scope of coverage, the book offers a valuable resource for lecturers and students in business management, economics, law, and sustainability-related degree courses.
Business Models Corporate Culture Future Viability High Performance Team Strategy Values Values Management Innovation Change Management Ethics Ethicology
- Book Title Managing Future Enterprise
- Book Subtitle Staying Ahead of the Curve with Symbiotic Value Networks
- Series Title SpringerBriefs in Business
- Series Abbreviated Title SpringerBriefs in Business
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-03116-9
- Copyright Information The Author(s), under exclusive license to Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Business and Management Business and Management (R0)
- Softcover ISBN 978-3-030-03115-2
- eBook ISBN 978-3-030-03116-9
- Series ISSN 2191-5482
- Series E-ISSN 2191-5490
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages X, 54
- Number of Illustrations 10 b/w illustrations, 0 illustrations in colour
Human Resource Management
- Buy this book on publisher's site