Table of contents
About this book
As technology becomes increasingly integrated into our society, cultural expectations and needs are changing. Social understanding, family roles, organizational skills, and daily activities are all adapting to the demands of ever-present technology, causing changes in human brain, emotions, and behaviors. An understanding of the impact of technology upon our lives is essential if we are to adequately educate children for the future and plan for meaningful learning environments for them.
Mind, Brain and Technology provides an overview of these changes from a wide variety of perspectives. Designed as a textbook for students in the fields and interdisciplinary areas of psychology, neuroscience, technology, computer science, and education, the book offers insights for researchers, professionals, educators, and anyone interested in learning more about the integration of mind, brain and technology in their lives. The book skilfully guides readers to explore alternatives, generate new ideas, and develop constructive plans both for their own lives and for future educational needs.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-02631-8
- Copyright Information Association for Educational Communications and Technology 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Education
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-02630-1
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-02631-8
- Series Print ISSN 2625-0004
- Series Online ISSN 2625-0012
- Buy this book on publisher's site