About this book
This textbook explains the fundamentals of electric circuits and uses the transfer function as a tool to analyze circuits, systems, and filters. The author avoids the Fourier transform and three phase circuits, since these topics are often not taught in circuits courses. General transfer functions for low pass, high pass, band pass and band reject filters are demonstrated, with first order and higher order filters explained in plain language. The author’s presentation is designed to be accessible to a broad audience, with the concepts of circuit analysis explained in basic language, reinforced by numerous, solved examples.
- Uses a transfer function approach to circuit analysis, providing useful, pedagogical tips and notes;
- Expands on modern concepts, in order to use newly introduced topics for realistic applications;
- Includes numerous, solved and fully explained examples, as well as exercises at the end of each chapter.
Circuit analysis textbook Engineering Circuit Analysis Basic Circuit Theory Operational Amplifiers Active Filters
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-02484-0
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-02483-3
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-02484-0
- Buy this book on publisher's site