About this book
This monograph concerns the relationship between the local spectral theory and Fredholm theory of bounded linear operators acting on Banach spaces. The purpose of this book is to provide a first general treatment of the theory of operators for which Weyl-type or Browder-type theorems hold.
The product of intensive research carried out over the last ten years, this book explores for the first time in a monograph form, results that were only previously available in journal papers.
Written in a simple style, with sections and chapters following an easy, natural flow, it will be an invaluable resource for researchers in Operator Theory and Functional Analysis. The reader is assumed to be familiar with the basic notions of linear algebra, functional analysis and complex analysis.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-02266-2
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Mathematics and Statistics Mathematics and Statistics (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-02265-5
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-02266-2
- Series Print ISSN 0075-8434
- Series Online ISSN 1617-9692
- Buy this book on publisher's site
- Industry Sectors
- Finance, Business & Banking