Table of contents
About this book
After an introduction to renewable energy technologies, the authors present computational intelligence techniques for optimizing the manufacture of related technologies, including solar concentrators. In particular the authors present new applications for their neural classifiers for image and pattern recognition.
The book will be of interest to researchers in computational intelligence, in particular in the domain of neural networks, and engineers engaged with renewable energy technologies.
Neural Network Classifiers Computational Intelligence Intelligent Automation Renewable Energy Solar Energy Green Energy
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-02236-5
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Computer Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-02235-8
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-02236-5
- Series Print ISSN 2510-1765
- Series Online ISSN 2510-1773
- Buy this book on publisher's site