Table of contents
About this book
This book covers the fundamental principles, new theories and methodologies, and potential applications of hybrid intelligent networks. Chapters focus on hybrid neural networks and networked multi-agent networks, including their communication, control and optimization synthesis. This text also provides a succinct but useful guideline for designing neural network-based hybrid artificial intelligence for brain-inspired computation systems and applications in the Internet of Things.
Artificial Intelligence has developed into a deep research field targeting robots with more brain-inspired perception, learning, decision-making abilities, etc. This text devoted to a tutorial on hybrid intelligent networks that have been identified in nature and engineering, especially in the brain, modeled by hybrid dynamical systems and complex networks, and have shown potential application to brain-inspired intelligence. Included in this text are impulsive neural networks, neurodynamics, multiagent networks, hybrid dynamics analysis, collective dynamics, as well as hybrid communication, control and optimization methods.
Graduate students who are interested in artificial intelligence and hybrid intelligence, as well as professors and graduate students who are interested in neural networks and multiagent networks will find this textbook a valuable resource. AI engineers and consultants who are working in wireless communications and networking will want to buy this book. Also, professional and academic institutions in universities and Mobile vehicle companies and engineers and managers who concern humans in the loop of IoT will also be interested in this book.
- Book Title Introduction to Hybrid Intelligent Networks
- Book Subtitle Modeling, Communication, and Control
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-02161-0
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Computer Science Computer Science (R0)
- Hardcover ISBN 978-3-030-02160-3
- eBook ISBN 978-3-030-02161-0
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages IX, 292
- Number of Illustrations 4 b/w illustrations, 58 illustrations in colour
Wireless and Mobile Communication
Communications Engineering, Networks
- Buy this book on publisher's site