Table of contents
About this book
This textbook surveys the knowledge base in automated and resilient cyber deception. It features four major parts: cyber deception reasoning frameworks, dynamic decision-making for cyber deception, network-based deception, and malware deception.
An important distinguishing characteristic of this book is its inclusion of student exercises at the end of each chapter. Exercises include technical problems, short-answer discussion questions, or hands-on lab exercises, organized at a range of difficulties from easy to advanced,.
This is a useful textbook for a wide range of classes and degree levels within the security arena and other related topics. It’s also suitable for researchers and practitioners with a variety of cyber security backgrounds from novice to experienced.
Editors and affiliations
- Book Title Autonomous Cyber Deception
- Book Subtitle Reasoning, Adaptive Planning, and Evaluation of HoneyThings
Kevin W. Hamlen
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-02110-8
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Computer Science Computer Science (R0)
- Hardcover ISBN 978-3-030-02109-2
- eBook ISBN 978-3-030-02110-8
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XII, 235
- Number of Illustrations 14 b/w illustrations, 65 illustrations in colour
Computer Communication Networks
Information Systems Applications (incl. Internet)
- Buy this book on publisher's site