About this book
This book approaches law as a human construct meant to strengthen society as it develops through the ages. Knowledge of the law – legal knowledge – is of doubtful value if it ignores the demands and ideals of society. The same goes for the thinking leading to legal knowledge.
This book focuses on a basic concept. That concept is met if the legal thinking, leading to legal knowledge, reaches the level of an independent, law and society oriented, contemplative discipline. A discipline which is in that sense and to that extent in touch with - cherished or less cherished - parts of given law.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-01848-1
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Law and Criminology Law and Criminology (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-01847-4
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-01848-1
- Buy this book on publisher's site
- Industry Sectors