About this book
This book focuses on a conjectural class of zeta integrals which arose from a program born in the work of Braverman and Kazhdan around the year 2000, the eventual goal being to prove the analytic continuation and functional equation of automorphic L-functions.
Developing a general framework that could accommodate Schwartz spaces and the corresponding zeta integrals, the author establishes a formalism, states desiderata and conjectures, draws implications from these assumptions, and shows how known examples fit into this framework, supporting Sakellaridis' vision of the subject. The collected results, both old and new, and the included extensive bibliography, will be valuable to anyone who wishes to understand this program, and to those who are already working on it and want to overcome certain frequently occurring technical difficulties.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-01288-5
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2018
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Mathematics and Statistics Mathematics and Statistics (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-01287-8
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-01288-5
- Series Print ISSN 0075-8434
- Series Online ISSN 1617-9692
- Buy this book on publisher's site