About this book
- deep autoencoder neural networks;
- deep denoising autoencoder networks;
- the bat algorithm;
- the cuckoo search algorithm; and
- the firefly algorithm.
The hybrid models proposed are used to estimate the missing data in high-dimensional data settings more accurately. Swarm intelligence algorithms are applied to address critical questions such as model selection and model parameter estimation. The authors address feature extraction for the purpose of reconstructing the input data from reduced dimensions by the use of deep autoencoder neural networks. They illustrate new models diagrammatically, report their findings in tables, so as to put their methods on a sound statistical basis. The methods proposed speed up the process of data estimation while preserving known features of the data matrix.
This book is a valuable source of information for researchers and practitioners in data science. Advanced undergraduate and postgraduate students studying topics in computational intelligence and big data, can also use the book as a reference for identifying and introducing new research thrusts in missing data estimation.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-01180-2
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Intelligent Technologies and Robotics Intelligent Technologies and Robotics (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-01179-6
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-01180-2
- Series Print ISSN 2197-6503
- Series Online ISSN 2197-6511
- Buy this book on publisher's site