About these proceedings
This volume is the first of two containing selected papers from the International Conference on Advances in Mathematical Sciences (ICAMS), held at the Vellore Institute of Technology in December 2017. This meeting brought together researchers from around the world to share their work, with the aim of promoting collaboration as a means of solving various problems in modern science and engineering. The authors of each chapter present a research problem, techniques suitable for solving it, and a discussion of the results obtained. These volumes will be of interest to both theoretical- and application-oriented individuals in academia and industry.
Papers in Volume I are dedicated to active and open areas of research in algebra, analysis, operations research, and statistics, and those of Volume II consider differential equations, fluid mechanics, and graph theory.
Applied Mathematics Differential Equations Fluid Mechanics Graph Theory Computational Science & Engineering
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-01123-9
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Birkhäuser, Cham
- eBook Packages Mathematics and Statistics
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-01122-2
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-01123-9
- Series Print ISSN 2297-0215
- Series Online ISSN 2297-024X
- Buy this book on publisher's site