Table of contents
About this book
Post-Combustion CO2 Capture Technology also covers the post-build operational issues of corrosion prevention and control, solvent management, solvent stability, solvent recycling and reclaiming, intelligent monitoring and plant control including process automation. In addition, the authors discuss the most up-to-date insights related to the theoretical basis of plant operation in terms of thermodynamics, transport phenomena, chemical reaction kinetics/engineering, interfacial phenomena, and materials.
The insights provided will help engineers, scientists, and decision makers working in academia, industry and government gain a better appreciation of the post-combustion carbon capture technology.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-00922-9
- Copyright Information The Author(s), under exclusive licence to Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Energy
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-00921-2
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-00922-9
- Series Print ISSN 2509-3126
- Series Online ISSN 2509-3134
- Buy this book on publisher's site