Table of contents
About this book
This book examines the development and adoption of corporate social responsibility (CSR) in Polish businesses and social and environmental organizations, and analyzes the corresponding impact at the strategic and operational level in these fields. It presents the status quo of CSR in Poland from three main perspectives: The first presents theoretical works based on current research and recent advances, while the next takes a closer look at empirical findings in the different fields of CSR (e.g. finance, reporting, law) and presents best practices from major international companies operating on the Polish market. Lastly, it presents a range of case studies from small and medium companies and NGOs in Poland and gives an outlook on the future development.
Readers will benefit from an in-depth discussion of the opportunities and challenges that businesses and organizations in Poland are currently facing with regard to traditional national values and the influx of new cultural and social dimensions and patterns produced by international businesses entering the Polish market. Taken together, the lessons learned, case studies and snapshots of the latest developments provide a comprehensive overview of the state of the art of CSR in Poland, as well as a blueprint that can be applied to other Eastern European countries.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-00440-8
- Copyright Information Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Business and Management Business and Management (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-00439-2
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-00440-8
- Series Print ISSN 2196-7075
- Series Online ISSN 2196-7083
- Buy this book on publisher's site