Table of contents
About this book
This book focuses on the state of the art in fully grasping precocious puberty and its consequences, incorporating advances in the areas of endocrinology, genetics, imaging and therapeutics to offer an indispensable tool for all physicians interested in the latest advances in this field. The authors present the latest findings on early puberty in girls and boys. The dynamic process of maturation is influenced by many signals and reshapes growing children’s role within their environment.
Readers will benefit from the educational value and level of depth of the individual chapters; written by respected experts and in a self-contained format, they can also be read separately to address specific interests.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-2-8178-0543-6
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2016
- Publisher Name Springer, Paris
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-2-8178-0542-9
- Online ISBN 978-2-8178-0543-6
- Buy this book on publisher's site