About this book
This important work on boundary-layer measurements was originally published in 1986 and sponsored by the American Meteorological Society (AMS) in cooperation with the National Center for Atmospheric Research (NCAR). NCAR is operated by the University Corporation for Atmospheric Research and is sponsored by the National Science Foundation.
The book is the result of a long process and was designed at the request of the AMS Committee on Atmospheric Turbulence and Diffusion and the AMS Committee on Atmospheric Measurements. It combines the revised lectures from the 1983 short course "Instruments and Techniques for Probing the Atmospheric Boundary Layer".
32 years after first publication, Springer has turned this AMS classic into an eBook, to make it accessible for new generations.
Boundary Layer Turbulence Instrumentation Atmospheric Science American Meteorological Society
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-944970-14-7
- Copyright Information American Meteorological Society 1986
- Publisher Name American Meteorological Society, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Earth and Environmental Science
- Online ISBN 978-1-944970-14-7
- Buy this book on publisher's site