Table of contents
About this book
Rheumatology: Symptoms and Syndromes organizes the rheumatic diseases in the form of syndromes as stable combinations of symptoms, and links these to morphological manifestations. This presentation of the rheumatic diseases provides a pedagogical framework for differential diagnosis in rheumatology. To further aid the teacher and student, Professor Efim Benenson provides algorithms of clinical reasoning based on morphology and pathophysiology. Professor Benenson’s practice-oriented, didactic approach, and innovative organization of the rheumatic diseases is a valuable diagnostic aid to practicing rheumatologists and those teaching or training in rheumatology.
Readers are recommended the companion book, Rheumatology: Clinical Scenarios, for further reading on Professor Benensons's organization of the rheumatic diseases.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-84996-462-3
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag London Limited 2011
- Publisher Name Springer, London
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-1-84996-461-6
- Online ISBN 978-1-84996-462-3
- Buy this book on publisher's site