Table of contents
About this book
This second edition of Gary Liney’s MRI from A-Z, much expanded from the first edition, is both a reflection of and an apt companion for the dramatic growth in the field of MRI. The MRI trainee and the extensively experienced MRI practitioner alike will find this A-Z of the field, with 1,300 entries and 100 illustrations, to be an indispensable reference tool.
Providing the reader with concise, clear and eloquent definitions of MRI terminology, this book is both highly practical and a pleasure to read.
Gary Liney, PhD is the Principal Physicist for Oncology Imaging and Radiotherapy Physics at the Queen’s Centre for Oncology, Castle Hill Hospital, Cottingham, UK.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-84996-135-6
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag London Limited 2011
- Publisher Name Springer, London
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-1-84996-134-9
- Online ISBN 978-1-84996-135-6
- Buy this book on publisher's site