Table of contents
About these proceedings
RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT IN INTELLIGENT SYSTEMS XXVI
INCORPORATING APPLICATIONS AND INNOVATIONS IN INTELLIGENT SYSTEMS XVII
The papers in this volume are the refereed papers presented at AI-2009, the Twenty-ninth SGAI International Conference on Innovative Techniques and Applications of Artificial Intelligence, held in Cambridge in December 2009 in both the technical and the application streams.
They present new and innovative developments and applications, divided into technical stream sections on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining, Reasoning, Data Mining and Machine Learning, Optimisation and Planning, and Knowledge Acquisition and Evolutionary Computation, followed by application stream sections on AI and Design, Commercial Applications of AI and Further AI Applications. The volume also includes the text of short papers presented as posters at the conference.
This is the twenty-sixth volume in the Research and Development in Intelligent Systems series, which also incorporates the seventeenth volume in the Applications and Innovations in Intelligent Systems series. These series are essential reading for those who wish to keep up to date with developments in this important field.
Editors and affiliations
- Book Title Research and Development in Intelligent Systems XXVI
- Book Subtitle Incorporating Applications and Innovations in Intelligent Systems XVII
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-84882-983-1
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag London 2010
- Publisher Name Springer, London
- eBook Packages Computer Science Computer Science (R0)
- Softcover ISBN 978-1-84882-982-4
- eBook ISBN 978-1-84882-983-1
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XVI, 504
- Number of Illustrations 0 b/w illustrations, 0 illustrations in colour
- Buy this book on publisher's site