About this book
Imaging of the Lower Urinary Tract is a practical, user-friendly aid to planning a thorough radiological and dynamic investigation of the lower urinary tract. It provides a holistic approach, marrying the diagnosis of both anatomical and functional abnormalities.
Both comprehensive and concise, this book covers the range of lower urinary tract disorders that are commonly encountered in adult urological practice whilst presenting the information clearly. Key point summaries further aid quick reference in the clinical setting.
Dr Uday Patel, MBChB MRCP FRCR is Consultant Uro-Radiologist at St Georges Hospital and The Princess Grace Hospital, London, UK. He is an internationally recognized expert in urological imaging, as both a practitioner and teacher.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-84882-836-0
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag London 2010
- Publisher Name Springer, London
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-1-84882-835-3
- Online ISBN 978-1-84882-836-0
- Buy this book on publisher's site