Table of contents
About this book
Interoperability between healthcare computer systems depends on us developing, implementing and deploying appropriate standards, such as HL7 and SNOMED CT, working together as a tightly specified language.
The documentation of HL7 and SNOMED runs to tens of thousands of pages and creates a steep learning curve and barrier to entry. Principles of Health Interoperability HL7 and SNOMED provides a clear introduction to these standards, explaining the core principles for the health IT professional, student, clinician and healthcare manager.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-84882-803-2
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag London 2010
- Publisher Name Springer, London
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-1-84882-802-5
- Online ISBN 978-1-84882-803-2
- Series Print ISSN 1431-1917
- Buy this book on publisher's site