Table of contents
About this book
"Robust Control for Uncertain Networked Control Systems with Random Delays" addresses the problem of analysis and design of networked control systems when the communication delays are varying in a random fashion. The random nature of the time delays is typical for commercially used networks, such as a DeviceNet (which is a controller area network) and Ethernet network.
The main technique used in this book is based on the Lyapunov-Razumikhin method, which results in delay-dependent controllers. The existence of such controllers and fault estimators are given in terms of the solvability of bilinear matrix inequalities. Iterative algorithms are proposed to change this non-convex problem into quasi-convex optimization problems, which can be solved effectively by available mathematical tools. Finally, to demonstrate the effectiveness and advantages of the proposed design method in the book, numerical examples are given in each designed control system.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-84882-678-6
- Copyright Information Springer London 2009
- Publisher Name Springer, London
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-1-84882-677-9
- Online ISBN 978-1-84882-678-6
- Series Print ISSN 0170-8643
- Series Online ISSN 1610-7411
- Buy this book on publisher's site