About this book
In this, the companion volume to Computer Graphics for Artists: an Introduction, specific problems related to the creation of Computer Graphic environments and characters are explored. For the Computer Graphic artist, knowledge of tools is important, but what is even more important, and the subject of this book, is understanding problems and solutions encountered by artists who create environments and characters.
This book is application-independent, but builds on information published in the previous volume by focusing instead on subject-specific methods for improving the quality of observation, craftsmanship, optimization, and application. In the character section, extensive anatomical data is provided as a generic basis for character building.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-84882-470-6
- Copyright Information Springer London 2009
- Publisher Name Springer, London
- eBook Packages Computer Science
- Print ISBN 978-1-84882-469-0
- Online ISBN 978-1-84882-470-6
- Buy this book on publisher's site