Table of contents
About this book
Reconstructive Surgery of the Rectum, Anus and Perineum provides the reader with a didactic discussion of complex problems which require re-operative surgery; including details of preoperative investigation, postoperative follow-up and a detailed operative approach.
This comprehensive and detailed text uses a formulated algorithm approach to these complicated cases using operative photographs and composite explanatory line drawings which complement ‘how-to’ guides in describing the operative technical tips and pitfalls from experienced commentators.
Reconstructive Surgery of the Rectum, Anus and Perineum, is written by leading world experts in the field of colorectal surgery and is a valuable and timely resource for colorectal surgeons and colorectal trainees alike. In addition, general surgeons will be interested in the specialist nature of dealing with difficult colorectal complications dealt with in this unique textbook.
Editors and affiliations
- Book Title Reconstructive Surgery of the Rectum, Anus and Perineum
Andrew P. Zbar
Robert D. Madoff
Steven D. Wexner
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-84882-413-3
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag London 2013
- Publisher Name Springer, London
- eBook Packages Medicine Medicine (R0)
- Hardcover ISBN 978-1-84882-412-6
- Softcover ISBN 978-1-4471-5926-1
- eBook ISBN 978-1-84882-413-3
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XXIII, 606
- Number of Illustrations 0 b/w illustrations, 0 illustrations in colour
- Buy this book on publisher's site