About these proceedings
This book gathers the latest experience of experts, research teams and leadning organizations involved in computer-aided design of user interactive applications. This area investigates how it is desirable and possible to support, to facilitate and to speed up the requirements engineering life cycle of any interactive system:
requirements engineering, early-stage design, detailed design, development, deployment, evaluation and maintenance.
In particular, it stresses how the design activity could be better understood for different types of advanced interactive systems such as: context-aware systems, multimodal applications, multi-platform systems, pervasive computing, ubiquitous computing, and multi-device environments.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-84882-206-1
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag London 2009
- Publisher Name Springer, London
- eBook Packages Computer Science
- Print ISBN 978-1-84882-205-4
- Online ISBN 978-1-84882-206-1
- Buy this book on publisher's site