Table of contents
About this book
Handbook of Pediatric Surgery is an extensive yet concise distillation of the knowledge in its field, making for an ideal day-to-day reference guidebook.
The sections include: Principles of Surgical Science; Fetal and Neonatal Surgery; General Children’s Surgery; Principles of Pediatric Urology; Surgery of the Liver, Pancreas and Bile Ducts; Principles of Surgical Oncology; Pediatric Surgery in Clinical Practice; and Spina Bifida & Hydrocephalus.
Written by distinguished authors from across the world, this book presents an international coalescence of perspectives that the reader will find truly enriching and instructive.
Chandrasen K. Sinha is a Specialist Registrar in Pediatric Surgery at King’s College Hospital in London, UK.
Mark Davenport is a Consultant Pediatric Surgeon at King’s College Hospital in London, UK.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-84882-132-3
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag London 2010
- Publisher Name Springer, London
- eBook Packages Medicine Medicine (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-1-84882-131-6
- Online ISBN 978-1-84882-132-3
- Buy this book on publisher's site