About this book
Plastic Surgery, A Problem Based Approach provides a problem-based approach to solutions for common scenarios in plastic, reconstructive and aesthetic surgery and serves as a practical guide to managing a plastic surgical case.
This book outlines a pathway through management for the clinician, consisting of six phases:
1) Recognition of the condition: facilitated by high quality images.
2) General approach: provided by an opening “mindset” statement for the particular case.
3) Assessment: the critical aspects of the history and examination.
4) Treatment: key decisions and key interventions.
5) Management: post-intervention expectations.
6) Evidence: the rationale behind the preceding treatment and an overview of any controversies.
Plastic Surgery, A Problem Based Approach is a valuable reference tool for surgical trainees, medical students, healthcare professionals and plastic and reconstructive surgeons.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-84882-116-3
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag London Limited 2012
- Publisher Name Springer, London
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-1-84882-115-6
- Online ISBN 978-1-84882-116-3
- Buy this book on publisher's site