About this book
Diabetes in Clinical Practice is a practical handbook on the diagnosis, treatment and management of type 2 diabetes. It covers all areas of the treatment and management of type 2 diabetes, from patient education on issues such as healthy eating and exercise to the possible medical therapies and drugs available. As such, this book aids in both directly treating the disease and working towards the prevention of any unnecessary complications that can arise out of living with this condition.
Concise, yet thorough, Diabetes in Clinical Practice is a valuable companion to those family practitioners and other clinicians who are faced with this increasingly prevalent disease.
- Book Title Diabetes in Clinical Practice
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-84882-103-3
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag London 2010
- Publisher Name Springer, London
- eBook Packages Medicine Medicine (R0)
- Softcover ISBN 978-1-84882-102-6
- eBook ISBN 978-1-84882-103-3
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages VIII, 81
- Number of Illustrations 0 b/w illustrations, 47 illustrations in colour
General Practice / Family Medicine
- Buy this book on publisher's site