About this book
Review of Rheumatology is a synopsis of key areas of interest, making for an indispensable quick reference work. The material included reviews basic musculoskeletal anatomy, immunology, genetics, major rheumatic diseases and their pathophysiology, and major rheumatic therapeutics, as well as a unique chapter on the emerging autoinflammatory diseases.
Review of Rheumatology is a clear and concise review book written in an outline format. This book is a quick and easily accessible reference for not only those preparing for the rheumatology board exams, but it also serves as a succinct reference for all health care workers interested in the field of rheumatology.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-84882-093-7
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag London Limited 2012
- Publisher Name Springer, London
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-1-84882-092-0
- Online ISBN 978-1-84882-093-7
- Buy this book on publisher's site